1. If the Licensed Materials fail to operate in conformance with the terms of this Agreement, Licensee shall immediately notify Licensor, and Licensor shall promptly use reasonable efforts to restore access to the Licensed Materials as soon as possible.
2. Nothing in this License shall be deemed to grant any rights to trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets or any other intellectual property of Licensor or any Contributor except as expressly stated herein.
「～できる」という権利の意味で can が用いられることは滅多にありません（絶対にないとは言い切れませんが、あるとすれば、法律文書らしくないという印象を受けます）。
権利を表すその他の表現では、is entitled to ~、have/has the right to ~ という言い方があります。
1. The injured party is entitled to seek an injunction to prevent the threatened or actual disclosure or use of Proprietary Information in addition to all other remedies that may be available.
2. Company represents and warrants that it is authorized to and has the right to enter into this agreement and that it neither has made nor will make any contractual or other commitment which would conflict with its performance under this agreement.
1. The Licensed Program may be transferred to another party provided the other party agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Neither party may assign or otherwise transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement, without the prior written consent of the other party, except that ABC may assign this Agreement to an affiliated company.